In translation, as in any human activity, everyone has some experience in a certain field of knowledge and has acquired specialized vocabulary. This is what Wordbee Translator calls a Domain. You define domains for your company when creating your profile and you can also change them (see: Domains).
To define a supplier's area of expertise or domain, follow these steps:
- Click on Suppliers on the navigational menu.
- Search for the supplier by scrolling down the page or using .
- Click on Company.
- Click on the Domains tab.
- Click on Edit. The Domains navigational tree structure opens.
- Select the domains by ticking the corresponding checkboxes.
- Click on Save to finish and accept the changes.