In the top of the editor, you see filtering options.
- Choose a target language in the top left. The Beebox will show translations in that language.
- Click Wildcards to toggle between wildcard or regular expression search mode.
- Click Show content to display the context of each segment: The text just before and after.
- Click Regular text size to customize the font size from very small to very big.
- Find in source field: Does an infix search (wildcards mode) or a regular expression (if mode enabled)
- Find in target field
- File label selector: Can be used if you have configured labels (tags) in the project settings
- Status selector: To find approved segments, missing translations, QA problems, locked translations, etc.
- Last edit by: Filter by the origin of translation such as Human edited, Machine Translated, Pretranslated, etc.
- File name: Infix search on the file name/path
If you change filters click Search to apply the filters.