The Beebox includes a tool to view and edit translations. Although you can use it to translate content, its original purpose is different:
View and/or edit segments of all files, specific files, translation jobs, memories or globally.
- Find missing or erroneous translations.
- Edit translations or change properties.
- Preview text based file formats (HTML, XML, JSON, code files...)
- Approve or unapprove any filtered translations.
- Clear or machine translate filtered translations.
- Download content to JSON or XLIFF.