Pass-through projects switch off all text processing features of Beebox. They:
- Require a connection to a Wordbee Translator platform.
- Transfer new or changed source files ("in" directory) directly to a Wordbee Translator platform.
- Do not do any text extraction, word counting or pretranslation - this is delegated to Wordbee Translator.
- Downloads translated files from Wordbee Translator and saves them to the "out" directory.
Beebox acts as a middle-ware between content sources and Wordbee Translator. It supports the exact same content sources as regular projects including CMS connectors.
Access the various project pages with the left navigation menu:
- Dashboard - An overview of source content, workflows and translation status.
- Source files - View source files/content and volume. Scan project directory for new content.
- Target files - Shows the completed target files (the translations) that are saved to disk and ready to deliver.
- Settings - Configure project details, file formats, workflows, TMS and CMS connections
Below the menu you see additional links:
- Start Autorun - Manually trigger workflows instead of having the system do it periodically
- Recent events - Summary of actions done in this project
- Maintenance - One click deletion of files, memory content or translation jobs