There are no special requirements before proceeding to the installation of the connector.
Our connector requires two dependencies to be installed properly,
These two DLL files are included in the package and should be copied into your Kentico installation folder CMS/Bin.
In the latest versions of Kentico, Newtonsoft file is already included and you might choose not to replace the DLL file during the copy.
The connector installation is relatively straightforward.
- Go to the administration area, and select Sites in the dashboard.
- Click on Import site or objects in the menu on the top.
- Then, click on Upload package and browse the connector package on your computer.
- Once the package is selected, click on Next.
- On the next page, make sure the option Import custom assembly files is selected.
- Then, click on Next.
Congratulations, the installation of the Beebox Connector is now completed!
Depending on the version of your installation and the package provided, you might face a message The system version doesn't match the package version (as highlighted on the screenshot).
As our packages are built for the first major version X.0.0.0 (e.g. 11.0.0) of Kentico and your system might have received some hotfixes such as 11.0.45, it is normal that the version does not match.
In such situation, you can safely ask your administrator to copy the file CMS\App_Data\CMSTemp\ImportExport\Files\bin\WordbeeBeeboxKenticoConnector.dll to CMS\bin.
- Please ask your administrator to copy RestSharp.dll from CMS\App_Data\CMSTemp\ImportExport\ to CMS\bin.