The Beebox Connector for SDL Tridion and SDL Web makes translating content an efficient and user-friendly process. The connector lets you filter and select content for translation, send content to your translation team or provider, receive finished translations back and have SDL sites updated with a click.
- Any pages.
- Any number of target languages.
- Any number of sites within an SDL Tridion instance.
- Absolutely no manual export or import of translation files required. All jobs are completed using web services.
- Does not interfere with existing translation and publication workflows.
- Isolates the HTML markup to protect against unintentional tampering.
- Connects to your preferred translation service providers, in-house teams or TMS.
- Easy tracking of running translation requests.
- Automatically inserts completed translations back into the right places.
Translation review and editing:
- Preview and approve translations prior to publishing updated content.
Translation cost optimization:
- Automatically identifies if a sentence or paragraph has been translated in the past. The system automatically reuses the past translations and does not send that content again to your translation provider.
- Automatically identifies repeating sentences and paragraphs in new content and sends these only once for translation. This may lead to a translation volume reduction of 20% or more. Your translation provider receives unique content only (option).
- If your site has already been translated, you can have your existing translations aligned and submitted to your translation team for approval for future use.
- Works with SDL Tridion 2013 SP1, SDL Web 8, SDL Web 8.5, for later versions please ask
- Automatically updates/creates target pages.
- Automatically increments page version numbers when updating translations.
- Supports high volume sites of hundreds of megabytes or more.
The Connector is two components: A Windows service that connects with the SDL Tridion API and a plugin to Tridion that adds a user interface for selecting content and managing translations.
The Tridion Connector for SDL Tridion / SDL Web is an off-the-shelf product.
Installation and configuration support is provided by Wordbee.
At a glance
SDL Tridion 2013, SDL Web 8, SDL Web 8.5
Translates all content
Connects with your LSP or TMS
Demo, Trial and Pricing
SDL Web 8 (formerly Tridion) is an industry leading WCM solution that enables businesses to handle the complexity of maintaining web and digital experiences for an unlimited amount of global websites with its unparalleled BluePrinting® technology.