You can have the Beebox call a URL whenever an event takes place in a Beebox projec:
- A translated file was created in the "out" directory
- A new source file was added to the Beebox
- A source file is invalid and could not be processed
- A translation job was sent or received
Callbacks are often used in combination with the API. For example, instead of polling the Beebox to see if files have been translated, you could use callbacks instead. Callbacks are configured individually per Beebox project. There are two types of callback urls:
- Admin callback url: Called with all Beebox events.
- Connector callback url: Called when a file is translated and ready for download.
Configuration and url parameters are discussed in the following pages: