Linguistic Resources Management
Thanks to Wordbee Translator, you are allowed to centralize and manage all your linguistic resources in one place.
Linguistic resources are translation memories, project memories, and terminology databases that are shared mutually between all individuals working on a project.
Multiple translators can work on different documents within a project using the same memories and glossaries. Resources are multi-lingual allowing translations to be reviewed in other languages.
Pre-translated texts with new contexts are immediately flagged for review. Linguistic resources may also be updated to improve quality, consistency, and management throughout projects.
With linguistic resources, you can:
- Automate Them for Many Project Types
- Upload/Download Resources in Several File Formats
- Use Exact Matches (100%) and Imperfect Matches
- Manually Update Resources When Needed
- Share Resources between Projects or Documents
Benefits of Linguistic Resources
Real-time, contextual linguistic resources make it easy for the system to remember previous translations and apply them to new translations. This saves time and lowers translation costs while increasing throughput. Here are a few of the benefits offerered by linguistic resources:
- Never translate the same sentence twice.
- Save money and time.
- Translate more words with the same resources.
- Get more consistent texts.
- Gain reliable collaborative resources.
- Continuously build resources for future projects.