Even if you first decide not to give login rights when defining a supplier, you can always change your mind but remember that most of them must have a login name in order to translate or complete other types of tasks.
You can define as many logins as you want per supplier since a supplier is considered to be a company which is composed of one or many users.
To define a user account, follow these steps:
- Click on Suppliers on the menu bar.
- Search for the supplier by scrolling down the page or using .
- Click on the People & Logins tab.
- Click on Add new.
- Fill in the mandatory fields (those marked with an asterisk) although it is recommended that you fill in all the fields.
- Tick the box Create a login for this person or contact. Additional mandatory fields are shown.
- Fill in the Login, Password, and Retype password fields.
- Establish the User profile.
Note: When you create a login for a supplier, you will notice that the user's profile is defined as External Worker. However, you can change it and assign the following user profiles:
- Click on Save.