Similar to the standard level but widens the scope of available API methods. For example, allows creation and manipulation of Beebox jobs. You would only opt for this access level if you want to control internal workflows in the Beebox.
- Integration projects requiring advanced Beebox data control.
- Access limited to one specific Beebox project. Credentials created per project.
- Access to wide range of API methods, including:
- Get source segments and translations. Update translations through API.
- Create Beebox jobs, manage jobs and send to TMS via API.
- Can be disclosed to trusted third parties (API may directly trigger the transfer of data to a TMS).
Credentials are created individually per project. When connecting to the API, the caller can only interact with data from the project.
(1) Login to the Beebox UI.
(2) Select a project and click the "Connectors & API" tab:
(3) Click "Edit" and toggle the switch to "ON": Fill in a login and password.
Make sure to tick the "Advanced connector" option.
(4) Click "Ok" to save your credentials
Once saved you will see the unique identifier of the project. You need this when connecting.
Connect to the API
You are now ready to connect to the API, example:
You can test this in a web browser. The result is the session token:
Next steps: Read about connecting to the Beebox in the API reference.