Administration - Recent Events
All operations running in the Beebox are logged with date, executing user, description, notification status and, if applicable, error details.
To view the current connections to the Beebox go to the Recent events tab:
The fields shown are:
- Date: When the action terminated. The date is shown in your browser local time.
- Project: The name of the project concerned.
- Action: The title of the operation and a short description. If the operation failed then it shows up in red color.
- Run by: Indicates who triggered the operation, any of:
- Administrator: The operation was triggered from the user interface (since you need admin credentials to go there)
- Autorun process: The operation was triggered automatically. The project uses automation.
- Connector: The operation was triggered via the API e.g. from a CMS connector (using non-administrator credentials).
You can configure Beebox to send out emails to the Beebox administrator. In that case, the Action column shows either one of:
- Email to manager: Sent
- Email to manager: Failed to send: The Beebox failed to send the email. Make sure that the SMTP server is properly configured.
You can further configure Beebox to send out customized emails to the Beebox project client. In that case, the Action column shows either one of:
- Email to client: Sent
- Email to client: Failed to send: The Beebox failed to send the email. Make sure that the SMTP server is properly configured.
You can configure individual Beebox projects to call custom URLs with completed actions. This can be configured in two places: Configure a URL to be called with all project actions: Project Settings page. Configure a URL to notify a CMS connector of completed work: Connectors & API page.
- Push notifications: Queued: The URL was not yet called but will be.
- Push notifications: Done: The URL was successfully called.
- Push notifications: Failed: The URL could not be called. Likely, the target web server is unavailable or the URL does not exist.