The following questions and answers are provided to help you learn more about the most common CSV file format configuration questions our support team receives.
Please click on a link below to learn more about a particular Q&A topic:
- My CSV file contains translated columns, how do I prevent them from being translated again?
- If I have a CSV file with two rows of headers, how do I exclude them from the translation?
- My CSV file does not use UTF-8 encoding. How can I change this in Wordbee Translator?
- I need to translate a CSV file that contains multilingual content. How can this be done within the system?
- Double quotes are entered in each entry of my translated CSV file. Why is this?