- External Workers can carry out translation, revision, or proofreading tasks. They may be freelance translators, agencies, or any other physical individuals providing their services.
- The External Manager is especially useful if more than one login was given to an external company: The manager can assign jobs to individual team members and edit their names, details and logins.
- Limited Workers have access to their own jobs only. No other information, such as project or client information is accessible.
Note: You can add or remove some of the panels present on the home page by clicking on Customize dashboard above the Activity panel. If you want to remove a panel, you can also click on the cross, at the top right corner of each panel.
- The Find a Translation panel
- The Recent Jobs panel
- The Activity panel
- The Calendar (Agenda) panel
- The Latest Events panel
- The Quick Links panel