In addition to the user authentication provided by Wordbee Translator, you can also use single sign-on (SSO), which authenticates your users with your existing enterprise sign-on pages. Management of user credentials then happens outside of Wordbee. User name, role and other fields can automatically updated from your systems whenever a user authenticates.
This is for customers requiring tight integration with existing authentication mechanisms. A centralised management of hundreds to thousands of users across all corporate applications adds substantial efficiences and is often a regulatory requirement. We are proud to be part of your success.
We support the SAML-2 industry standard. This makes it very likely that your existing user management smoothly integrates with Wordbee Translator:
- Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- AWS Directory Service + AWS Single Sign-On
- Ping Identity
- Many more commercial and open source solutions
- Redirects users to your login page.
- Users are authenticated by your systems. Credentials never reach our servers.
- Users are managed in your systems, from email, name, company etc. Remove a user and he/she can no longer login into Wordbee.
- Users can be created in Wordbee Translator immediately upon first sign on (if enabled).
- Full support of "SAML claims" and field mapping options: User and company fields in Wordbee can all be updated from your systems.
- Possibility to propose single sign on for some users and classic Wordbee Translator sign on for others.
- Any strong authentication such as 2-factor logins can be implemented via your SSO system.