The following file extensions are supported when setting up file format configurations for RTF Files: .ttx.
For more information, please see the following sections:
To learn more about working with file format configurations, please see the following pages:
- View file format configurations
- Modify file format configurations
- Create file format configurations
- Test and validate file format configurations
Default TTX File Format Configuration
Every file format has a default configuration to ensure that a file can be translated; however, it does not handle every complex property that could be thrown your way when translating a source file. The default configuration for TTX files does the following:
- Uses UTF-16 as the Default Character Encoding.
- Extracts any Translations in the TTX.
- Does Not Extract Segments Containing Neither Letters nor Digits.
- Does Not Show Leading/Trailing Whitespaces to the Translator.
- Uses SRX Rules for Text Segmentation.
Custom TTX File Format Configurations
If you are performing an TTX file translation, a custom file format configuration might be necessary to achieve the right results in your target file. Outside of the default configuration selections, Wordbee Translator offers many additional choices for:
- Configuring A Different Type of Character Encoding.
- Excluding Specific Content via Regular Expressions.
- Always Splitting Text at Line Breaks.
- Extracting Segments Containing Symbols.
- Showing Leading/Trailing Whitespaces.
TTX File Format Options
When setting up a file format configuration for TTX files, there are many options to choose from to ensure extraction is successful. The options are described in general below based on individual sections.
- Encoding - Change the type of character encoding for the source file and check the file encoding.
- Content - Configure how to manage whitespaces, symbols, and translation extraction for files.
- Exlude Content - Enter regular expressions for marking texts to be translated or not translated within the source file.
- Text Segmentation - Enable SRX Rules for text segmentation and elect to always split texts at line breaks.