Click on Suppliers from the main menu to go to the Suppliers page.
In this page, you will see these different columns:
- Supplier Icon - In-house Staff Freelancer Corporation
- Name - Click on the link to get a pop-up window with the supplier's summary. Click on go to details on the pop-up window to display the Suppliers main page. Click on view in the login to open the People & Logins page (see description on Suppliers logins). Click on the email address to write a message to your supplier. Click on View Price list to open the supplier's price list.
- Country - Informative.
- City - Informative.
- Contact - Supplier's name, phone, and email address. Click on the email address to send a message to your supplier.
- Login - Click to display the People & Logins page from which you can change the supplier's login details.
Can log in Cannot log in
- Comments - Informative.
- Price List - Informative. Click to display the Prices page with the details of the supplier's price list ready to be edited (see: Suppliers price list).
- Company - Click to open the Company's page with all of the supplier's information and several informational tabs (see: Adding suppliers).
The top part of the page displays the following buttons:
- Invoices - Shows the Client invoices and Supplier invoices pages (see: Clients invoices and Suppliers invoices).
- New Supplier - Click to add a new supplier (see: Adding suppliers).
- Search Icon - Click once to open the search window in the top of the page. You do not have to fill in all the fields to do a search.
Additional features: Click on a column header to sort that column by ascending or descending order. Sorts only one header at a time.
Note: In the Find a service tab, you will see a list of suppliers who could accomplish the task that you need (translation, revision, proofreading…).
To know more about it, see: The Find a service panel.