Clients Main Page
Click on Clients on the menu bar to reach the Clients main page.
On this page, you have the following columns:
- Client Icon - In-house staff and Corporation
- Name - Click on the link to get a pop-up window with the client's summary. Click on go to details in the pop-up window to display the Clients page. Click on view in the login to open the People & Logins page (see description in Clients logins). Click on the email address to write a message for your client.
- Country - Informative.
- City - Informative.
- Contact - Client's contact name, phone and email address. Click on the email address to send an email to your client.
- Login - the People & Logins page where you can change the client's login information (see: Adding clients for a description). Remember that it depends on whether the client is internal or external.
Can log in Cannot log in
- Comments - Informative.
- Select - Click to open the My company page with all of the client details and several informational tabs (see: Adding clients).
The top part of the page contains the following buttons:
- Invoices - Shows you the Client invoices and Supplier invoices page (see: Clients invoices and Suppliers invoices.
- New Client - Click to add a new client (see: Adding client).
- Search Icon - Click once to open the search window in the top part of the page. You do not have to fill in all the fields to do a research.
Click on the column headers to sort that column by ascending or descending order.