Translate software efficiently and continuously whether we are talking desktop, server or web applications.
- Localize resource/code files: XML, JSON, RESX, CSV, PO/POT, YAML, STRINGS, PROPERTIES, INI, TXT, ASP, IOS, DITA, MSG ...
- Supports and protects HTML inside XML, JSON, CSV, EXCEL, YAML, PROPERTIES, STRINGS
- Supports multi-language content in XML, JSON, CSV, EXCEL
- Translate content: HTML, EXCEL, WORD, INDESIGN, INCOPY, RTF, PHOTOSHOP, SVG..
- Translate subtitles: SRT...
- Protects HTML and XML markup against tampering by translators
- Protects placeholders, template fields and codes against tampering using QA checks
- View all formats
- Attaches to local or server source code directory:
- Plain directories, GIT, TFS, SVN...
Finds new and changed strings by itself:
- Identifies added and changed strings inside files, automatically.
- Ensures each strings, sentences, title... wherever it is located is translated just once.
- Presents detailed statistics: Unique strings, Already translated strings, New strings
Can simulate translation for testing and validation:
- Pseudo-translation for localization checks: All-Stars, Length change, Transformations...
- Machine translation like Google, Microsoft and others
Does "real" professional translation exactly when you need them:
- Create translation jobs, automatically from new or added content.
- Exchange with translation teams using XLIFF or directly link to LSP or TMS
- Apply QA rules to validate translations (e.g. proper placement of placeholders).
Why developer teams like it
- Because Beebox takes care of scanning your source or other files automatically. You simply do not need to track what was changed.
- Because it finds all changes and additions and ensures you pay your translators exactly what you'd expect. The same strings will never be translated more than once.
- Because pseudo-translation lets you "preview" how your software adapts to different languages by adjusting text lengths.
- Because machine translation lets you produce a preliminary fully functional multilingual software. Once approved move on to human translations, language by language or all at once.
- Because it is an open system: HTTP API, webhooks, Powershell integration, plugin system and more. See the development guide.
At a glance
Translates software strings
Finds new and changed strings
Pseudo & machine translation
Creates human translation jobs
Protects html and xml markup
Demo, Trial and Pricing
Supports common frameworks, languages, apps such as: