Q&A - How do I translate a CMS?
Beebox Connectors let you translate content management systems (CMS) and other content in a highly automated manner. You can use our off-the-shelf connectors – or build your own.
Out-of-the-box translation of content management systems:
- Adobe AEM
- SDL LiveContent
- SDL Tridion
- What's On
Cloud Storage Connectors
Receive and translate content from the cloud:
Includes support for:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon S3
- Ask for others
Software Localization Connectors
Translate your software the smart and effective way:
- Localize resources: XML, JSON, RESX, CSV, YAML, PO...
- Translate additional content: HTML, Excel, Word, Photoshop...
- Attaches to local or server file directories
- Identifies added and changed strings, automatically
- More features
GIT and source repository localization
Translate any GIT repositories with the Beebox GIT connector.
- Any other server or cloud hosted GIT
Other source control systems, see here:
Connectors are linked to a Beebox project. The CMS project wizard makes this a one-click operation for some of our connectors. For others consult the respective user guide.
For demos, prices and trials please contact email@example.com.