The Wordbee Beebox Connector for Drupal makes translating content an efficient and user-friendly process. The connector lets you filter and select content for translation, send content to your in-house translation team or external Language Service Provider, receive finished translations back, and have your Drupal site updated with just a click.
- Any content: Drupal nodes, commercial products, fields, taxonomy, etc.
- Absolutely no manual export or import of translation files required. All jobs are completed using web services.
- Send single pages or complete sites for translation in one click.
- Supports multiple source languages and translation workflows at the same time.
- Integrates with the Drupal Translation Management Tool (TMGMT)
- Supports all TMGMT content selection and job tracking functionalities.
- Isolates the HTML markup to protect against unintentional tampering.
- Connects to your preferred translation service providers, in-house teams, or TMS.
- Easy tracking of running translation requests.
- Automatically insert completed translations back into the right places.
Translation job management. Wordbee Beebox exchanges work with your translation team or service provider.
Translation review and editing:
- Preview and approve translations prior to publishing updated content inside Drupal.
- Translations can be rejected and resent for translation, if necessary.
Translation cost optimization:
- Automatically identifies if a sentence or paragraph has been translated in the past. The system automatically reuses the past translations and does not send that content again to your translation provider.
- Automatically identifies repeating sentences and paragraphs in new translation requests and sends these only once for translation. This may lead to an overall translation volume reduction of 20% or more. Your translation provider receives unique content only (option).
- If your site has already been translated, you can have your existing translations aligned and submitted to your translation team for approval for future use (translation memories).
- Works with Drupal versions 7.x, 8.x., 9.x
- Prerequisites: Installed TMGMT (Drupal Translation Manager) module.
The module installs a "Translator" that talks to a Beebox server and your translation team/provider.
The connector is a regular Drupal module and is installed from the Drupal Modules page. The module adds a "Translator" used by the Drupal Translation Manager.
The connector then talks to the Beebox middleware using the HTTP protocol. The Beebox server is installed at the Drupal site owner's premises, a web agency, or a language service provider. A single Beebox server can connect any number of content management systems with any number of TMS'es or translation teams. Wordbee can provide a list of LSPs who already operate a Beebox server.
To support multiple source languages or translation workflows, create/request a Beebox project per project and register each as a "translator" in Drupal.
Both Beebox Connector for Drupal and Beebox are off-the-shelf products. Installation and configuration support can be provided by Wordbee upon request.
At a glance
Drupal 7.x, 8.x, 9x
Translates all content
Connects with your LSP or TMS
Built-in memories to reduce costs
Demo, Trial, and Pricing
Drupal - Drupal is a free and open-source content-management framework written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License. It is used as a back-end framework for at least 2.1% of all Web sites worldwide ranging from personal blogs to corporate, political, and government sites. It is also used for knowledge management and business collaboration.