In the context of Wordbee Translator, a client is the person for whom you work.
Your client may be:
External: companies for which you are working.
Internal: companies' departments which need to translate some of their documents
You need to create a client list in Wordbee Translator which includes all the usual information: addresses, emails, phone numbers, etc. and it can also have an associated price list.
- Access the platform
- Adding a Client
- Can I give free logins to my clients? How?
- Client costs in Codyt projects
- Client costs in Standard projects
- Client Documents
- Client General Information and internal notes
- Client Invoices for Codyt projects
- Client invoices for Standard projects
- Client Logins
- Client Management
- Client Portal
- Client Portal Configuration
- Client Pricelists
- Client Pricing