In the context of Wordbee Translator, a resource is a linguistic item aiding the translator in completing their task. These can be either automatically generated by the system, such as in the case of project memories, or manually uploaded by the user.
The three resources offered by Wordbee Translator are:
Project memories (created automatically)
Each of them can speed up the translation of new documents. You can also import or create linguistic resources.
- Additional features
- Assign resource editing rights to external translators
- Can I easily migrate my legacy translation memories and client database to Wordbee?
- Can I import my existing translation memories into your system?
- Does Wordbee support multiple-columns glossary?
- How to create and manage Resource Groups
- Resource details
- Resource maintenance activities in the CAT Editor
- Use Labels for proactive Resource Management
- What is a Resource?
- What is a Terminology Database (TD)?