What is a Resource?
In the context of Wordbee Translator, a resource is a linguistic item aiding the translator in completing their task. These can be either automatically generated by the system, such as in the case of project memories, or manually uploaded by the user.
The three resources offered by Wordbee Translator are:
Project memories (created automatically)
Each of them can speed up the translation of new documents. You can also import or create linguistic resources.
- Additional features
- Assign resource editing rights to external translators
- Can I easily migrate my legacy translation memories and client database to Wordbee?
- Can I import my existing translation memories into your system?
- Does Wordbee support multiple-columns glossary?
- Exporting Linguistic Resources
- How to create and manage Resource Groups
- Linguistic Resource Management
- Linguistic Resources Management
- Monitor the quality of your Resources with the Maintenance and Statistics dashboard
- Resource details
- Resource maintenance activities in the CAT Editor
- Resource usage
- Terminology Management Tool
- Use Labels for proactive Resource Management