What is an Order?
In the context of Wordbee Translator, an order is a translation request made by a client.
An order can be created by a client who asks for a translation estimate.
An order can also be created internally.
Once the order is received or created internally.
How to create and manage orders in Wordbee Translator
- Classic Order Form
- Classic Order Form - CoDyt Projects
- Classic Order Form - Orders
- Classic Order Form - Standard Projects
- File changes or reference material to be added in an ongoing Order request
- How to add a co-owner
- How to configure and assign MT Hive forms
- How to manage your orders
- How to place an order
- Manage an order
- Manage changes in the order deadline and keep project details aligned
- Manage jobs
- Manually attach order to an existing project
- New Order Form
- New Order Form - CoDyt Projects