What is Machine Translation?
Machine translation refers to the automated process of translating text or speech from one language to another using computer algorithms and artificial intelligence techniques. Machine translation systems employ various approaches, including rule-based, statistical, and neural machine translation (NMT). Rule-based systems use linguistic rules and dictionaries to translate text, while statistical systems analyze large amounts of bilingual data to generate translations. Neural machine translation, the most recent and widely adopted approach, utilizes deep learning neural networks to learn and predict translations based on vast amounts of training data.
Although machine translation has made significant advancements in recent years, achieving high-quality and contextually accurate translations require a thorough machine translation strategy, ongoing training and evaluation cycles. Wordbee Translator enables you to use machine translation in advanced localization workflows. It orchestrates which engine is used for specific language pairs and contexts in MT and post-editing processes, allows you to evaluate translations, collect language data to retrain your MT engines, and make your customized machine translation engines available to your internal staff or clients in self-service tools.
Direct MT Integrations with Wordbee Translator
MT Integrations through Intento’s Machine Translation Hub
Intento provides one-stop access to a wide range of third-party machine translation systems. Customers can connect to more than 60 MT providers and models through a single interface, and evaluate the engines for specific projects.
- Administration of MT Hive
- Configure Your MT Profiles
- How can I limit the offer of languages supported in MT Hive?
- How to add MT to your workflow
- How to configure and assign MT Hive forms
- How to manage MT Hive requests
- How to use Machine Translation
- How to use MT Hive for instant translation and post-editing requests
- How to use MT to translate full documents in a project
- How to use TM and MT to translate documents in CoDyt projects
- Machine Translate with Intento
- Machine Translation
- Machine Translation (MT)