MT Hive is an option available with Wordbee Translator's Client Portal. This powerful system allows a client to upload files and instantly obtain their translations. If the MT output is good enough, the client can either download the translated documents or request a post-editing service.
This advanced system will first pre-translate the document(s) based on the client’s memories. The empty segments will be pre-filled with MT output.
Wordbee Translator integrates via API with about 10 Machine Translation systems. With the help of the Meta connector available in the MT Customization area, you can select your favourite MT system for each of your language pairs. See recent MT Integrations in What’s New.
- Administration of MT Hive
- Configure Your MT Profiles
- How can I limit the offer of languages supported in MT Hive?
- How to add MT to your workflow
- How to configure and assign MT Hive forms
- How to manage MT Hive requests
- How to use Machine Translation
- How to use MT Hive for instant translation and post-editing requests
- How to use MT to translate full documents in a project
- How to use TM and MT to translate documents in CoDyt projects
- Machine Translate with Intento
- Machine Translation
- Machine Translation (MT)