XLIFF Questions and Answers
The following questions and answers are provided to help you learn more about the most common XLIFF file format configuration questions our support team receives.
Please click on a link below to learn more about a particular Q&A topic:
- My XLIFF file has invalid translations. What can I do to resolve this?
- My XLIFF file contains HTML content. How can I ensure it is handled appropriately by Wordbee Translator?
- I need to process an XLIFF file with translations. How can I do this?
- How can I hide leading and trailing inline tags when translating an XLIFF file?
- How do I split segments at segmentation boundaries when translating XLIFF files?
- How do I pass over the text length constraints contained in my XLIFF files?
- How do I pass over the text length constraints contained in my XLIFF files when I work offline?