The following questions and answers are provided to help you learn more about the most common XLIFF file format configuration questions our support team receives.
Please click on a link below to learn more about a particular Q&A topic:
- My XLIFF file has invalid translations. What can I do to resolve this?
- My XLIFF file contains HTML content. How can I ensure it is handled appropriately by Wordbee Translator?
- I need to process an XLIFF file with translations. How can I do this?
- How can I hide leading and trailing inline tags when translating an XLIFF file?
- How do I split segments at segmentation boundaries when translating XLIFF files?
- How do I pass over the text length constraints contained in my XLIFF files?
- How do I pass over the text length constraints contained in my XLIFF files when I work offline?